About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A family vacation



It is coming to 3 years I finally took the kids for a vacation on my own. Kids have been lucky to have great aunties, grand parents who love them very much. I planned for this family vacation since February and kept it secret away from the children. Two months ago, broke the news about the vacation to Bali.

We were away for one week vacation at beautiful Nusa Dua beach. How do I describe the trip ? It is fun, lots of laughter, also tired and stress coping with kids all day long ! Overall, my rating is a wonderful one. It is wonderful in many ways, children are seen very happy, the bonding is stronger which I could feel it wasn't there for awhile. Everyday is a learning day for me. Understanding everyone around me, coping with their moods and whatever that comes by.

It wasn't just vacation, I worked too trying to close a deal. But it is all worth it, the vacation seems like a paradise to us, sitting by the pool almost 1/4 of the day, and enjoying evening cocktail (not much of sunset) but enjoying the sea breeze and just relaxing.

Kids wanted our attention so much that Joelle sent a note to our room stating the time for UNO game...hahahaha. How could we ignore their request !? Such a great family bonding effort from her. I starved the kids without lunch on one afternoon, and they had no choice but to open up the mini bar and consumed the Oreo, but worrying how to inform me as I was out for an errant.

Little things that kids have done to make a man happy through their personal feeling and writing on a special card. It is a great feeling and I look forward to more of such family vacation !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, long time no see !
how are you doing ?

True love said...

Hi, I am doing well and thank you for visiting my blog..

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa