About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Children


My life is surrounded by laughter of my beautiful children. On good days or bad days for me, it makes no different, their laughter remain.

Children are so innocent and pure but they are no longer the kids of older generation. They are mature and sensitive too. Sometimes I wonder if they know what is happening in the family. The answer is they do. My girl shares her story from school that her friend is also a single parent kid.

I remember almost three years now, I told myself that the kids' life should not change. I know it is tougher to do it all alone and I struggle still. My concern is that I want the kids to remember their childhood the way it should be. Honestly I won't know what will be the impact on them, probably I will see when they grow up. All I can do is to make sure they are given the best quality life as much as possible.

As of now, I know they are always so happy, they play together, fight and argue too. Mostly I can hear is their laughter that make my day. I guess this is the best I have done for them, keeping that cheerfulness in them.

Metta for my beautiful kids always....

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa