About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, November 9, 2009

Phase of life


I don't know what to write..it has been great but it is hard to express.

At times I don't believe what I am going through now, it is almost like I never expected it would be, but it has been going well. Life is turning towards positive side.

This phase of life is something I once lost or it has never been felt before. It is just great and I truly appreciate it very much. Nothing is permanent but at this moment, I just want to enjoy it and embrace it and I hope this stays. Life is very strange, at different stage, we experience differently. Few months ago, life seems to be in the darkest moment and little I have expected it to be totally afresh and exciting experience.

All I know is I have an exciting life ahead of me and it will be great and filled with love and joy, love for my children and people around me. Am I a changed person ?? Perhaps yes, a person who is more confidence now, have strong spiritual guidance towards life, knows what life has to be, face it and live it to the best.

Am I happy ? Perhaps yes, I am feeling the serenity and calmness and that is happiness to me.

I only want to say...thank you for being here for me.

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

The feeling of serenity and calmness is not easy to capture..for me through meditation it helps. But not always la, we have so many defilements, sensuous feeling and etc..

I wish I can make it officially...hehehe ! You know what I mean !

Thanks anyway and nice to see you here !

with metta always :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa