About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My birthday


My birthday is just around the corner and this year I will be away from home. My thoughtful daughter knew that I will not be celebrating with them and felt sad about it. Therefore, she kinda planned this advance celebration with my sister. So sweet of her. She even planned that I should go away during dinner that allows her time to get me a birthday cake....hahahaha !

It was a simple Chinese dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in One U. I ordered Mee Sua which is a dish that traditionally symbolizes longevity...as I am getting older, I also believe in traditions and culture...

My sweetie girl even thought of what kind of gift to get for me...how can I not love them ! Guess what...the lovely present is a kiss from her.

Thank you my precious..

2 comments:

molly said...

I am late to wish you a happy birthday. Anyway, happy belated birthday.

True love said...

Hi r and Molly,

thanks for the wishes...I had a great cold birthday this year!

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa