About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I miss my blog

I have been away for the past one week traveling around Thailand. And this trip somehow, I decided to travel without my laptop and I find so much inconvenience without one.

Work wise I felt handicapped and I depended on my mobile, and I can't really blog much too..and I regret not taking with me. Each day on the road, there is so much to write about the journey.

Now I am home but can't remember all the fun and have them posted on the blog.

I am too tired to post tonight...shall try tomorrow !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back !!! I missed your blog too !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa