About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last Chance Harvey


I just watched Last Chance Harvey acted by Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson. By body size comparison, both of them do not complement each other but acting wise, they are both award winners. So no doubt, they are both good at it and I enjoyed the show.

The story line is kind of expected and watching this show brings back some memories. How you met someone unexpectedly, how one sealed the first kiss, the failed marriage and etc.

Life journey never stop until your last breathe. It takes us up and takes us far, it can be beautiful, ugly, funny and sad. It is all about how much we are willing to stretch, to reach and to be in it. I remember taking a scenic route in North India, the wild flowers aligned on two sides of the uneven road, but unexpectedly was the scents of the roses. Life is just the same, what you least expect from a wild rugged country side, the worst road condition, some surprises came and the goodness stays forever.

Just wanna post this...my wonderful life experience.


1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Thanks for agreeing with me. Life is not a bed of roses, life is up and down and we take chances and we work towards it. Never give up is the most important. Today I learn 从没有办法到有方法,从黑到白,人生只要有领悟, 就懂得活在当中。

with metta :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa