About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, October 2, 2009

Joke for the day


Sharing with you some laughter !

I was in the hair salon, I could see my grey hairs at the back and it is rather noticeable when the stylish lift them up. So I told him, no matter how many times I coloured my hair, it won't help much, so I decided not to colour them if possible. So he said, why worry, this is hi-light for the year!

Another friend chatted with me and want to share a joke with me..while waiting for his joke, he just typed hehehe...then I said where is the joke ? He said, I thought about it and not so funny anymore.. hahahaha. I told him, this is the best joke !

Today is first Friday in October, which is also a World Smile Day, I hope my two jokes had made you smile.

:)

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Hahahaha...I wonder how much grey hairs do you have now, all visible now? So age also catching up as well as maturity...

中秋节快乐!

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa