About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Client is happy, I am Happy too


Today is the mid autumn day and it is largely celebrated by families as another reunion other than the Chinese New Year Eve. Many large families do make it a big affairs and I have been receiving many messages wishing each other. I even received a few from friends in China. So nice of them to remember me.

However, today I couldn't be with my kids to celebrate this occasion. I have to work and it is a full day event. It is another product launch cum symposium and this client was initial not very easy to deal with, but thankfully when I took over, somehow the client was happy with my suggestion and tonight the event finally took place and everything went extremely well.

The gymnast was great and they blended well into the evening theme, however the magician was a bit boring initially except for the last part a little exceptional.

Overall, I am very tired but I am happy as the client came to me and said...thank you very much, everything went well and it is a great show. While listening to her compliments, I felt so pleased..thank you.

My day started very early this morning, I took the children for breakfast as I knew I can't be with them the entire day. But I guess it is all worth it..I have planned something with the children tomorrow - a visit to the bookshop to compensate them.

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

when the client said to you "thank you" and "shook your hand"..it feels so comforting.

By the way, are you in the service industry too ??

With metta :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa