About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Wife and A Lover


My childhood friend told me he is planning his 10th anniversary with his wife about one month ago. He asked me for advice where to go, he has in mind either Bali or Bangkok. Finally he decided to go to Bangkok.

They are moving into a new house soon which mean renovation is on going. Why do I have to mention this ? He shared with me about the 2nd honeymoon trip almost one month ago, and yet they had only made decision to go this week. The point is that, he said his wife nagged about moving into new house that requires a lot of time, and going to Bangkok is really nothing for her. When he told me that, I paused his conversation, and I said

"Why must we (women) nagged or never appreciative or contented?" He said "you also think so!"

I didn't mean to criticize women in general, but I have been through what is the taste of a broken marriage and unhappy relationship, I may have been in such condition too without realising. Now it seems like the actual realization of life...hahaha. I will never complain about it if my husband has this great plan for us to spend short vacation together. Be appreciative..

I feel if the wife's reply is like.."great darling, let us sort out the house and we go for a great time in Bangkok". I told him two years ago, it was my 10th anniversary and I planned the trip and done whatever needed. My husband will only fly...maybe it is because I work for the travel industry, so planning and organising has always been my task.

So what about a lover ? On the other hand he told me his friend who has a lover/partner and whenever he asked her to travel, she will just pack and go. Actually I would do the same too, may not be as flexible but I will do whatever I can. I will look forward to the chance to be together so much.

Hence, why is there a different ? Lover or wife are both women....hahahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lover no commitment to the family but the wife does.

True love said...

Hi Anon,

Maybe this is true ! But again, the husband is so excited about the 2nd honeymoon, yet the wife has so much complaint..sigh !

Thanks anyway :)

True love said...

Hi r,

Husband and wife tends to take each other for granted..i agree.

Whereas a couple in love, every moment together counts..that is probably the case.

I had my bitter share..dont want to repeat it !

Have a good weekend :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa