About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, December 7, 2009

Wonderful vacation




I have been quiet for the past 2 weeks...wondering what happened ??

Nothing happened...I was away for a vacation to London and Paris. The trip is also to celebrate my birthday with someone special. I have traveled around the world and visited many countries except these two cities. Finally my dream came true in a very special way.

Walking around in Paris in cold and wet condition and occasional sunny days is an unforgettable experience for me. Paris is awesome and beautiful and the better word to describe is "Romantic". We stayed at The Westin Paris which is located at one of the best address, takes us not more than 20 minutes from one place to the other. Across the river, I visited my sister who lives just about 25 minutes walk from the hotel.

Met my lovely nephew who has grown up to be a handsome big boy, spent some time with my family in Paris was great. We had the best Parisian food and wines with the best company of friends and relative.

After four days in Paris, it is time to return to London for the rest of my vacation. London has always been unpredictable with its weather...sunny and wet and drizzle and shower, all in one day. I walked around the city and occasionally traveled in tube to see the city has been a great experience and fun. London is just different and it is so cosmopolitan..and someone approached me to ask for direction in London....hahahaha!

There was no big party for me on my birthday which I am not unhappy about...simply because it is to be there with the right person that matters.

Life has been great...I appreciate it very much.

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Yes it was sweet, nice and romantic in many ways....

Thanks and with metta always :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa