About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Introduction

I just feel like posting what I have experienced when I first arrived in London and Paris. I feel it is a great way to remember about the trip.

The very first impression I have when I arrived in London was the introduction of the subway (tubes). I heard of the mass subway system in London...honestly I don't know the fare...hahaha ! Maybe I don't need to know because I have a preloaded card and even when the value was getting low, he topped it up for me...a little pampered.

The very first station introduced was Tower Hill. That is where I go from there...I survived and I managed to get from one place to the other. My very first radio station was the magic.co.uk...unfortunately can't listen on internet. Great combination of songs of yesteryears..

To survive in a foreign place, the next thing was to know the supermarket. So I was introduced to Waitrose...I like this supermarket. The first time on my own, I went to buy some stuff for the house.

I was shown around the house...arriving in winter, I need to know the heating system, otherwise I can't imagine I will be freeze to death...hahaha!

The first countryside is Oxfordshire and Cheltenham. A very comfortable drive with great scenery along the way just about 2 hours drive from London.

When we arrived in Paris, my first walk was to Champ Elysees. We had the most comfortable and romantic walk. The first sight as I stepped out from the hotel was the Tuileres and a view of the Eiffel Tower and the Lovres from a distance. Last but not least...the food and drink.

I caught myself in the rain too for the first time in London....

4 comments:

molly said...

Some photos here would be great.

True love said...

Hi Molly,

Will try to add some photos...

True love said...

Hi r,

Hmmm...it was indeed romantic and lovely ! Wish I can tell you more..hehehe !

Have a good weekend :)

Anonymous said...

To Wish You and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa