About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Telling the truth


It is more than 2 years now that I have officially separated from my husband, and the divorce on its way though I don't know when will it end. I have gotten used to the status of a single mom with 3 kids and I have no longer hide this truth.

But when it comes to family, my mother is reluctant to reveal the actual truth to certain friends. I don't know why she kept it away from my god father. Is this an ego issue ? My mom has 3 married daughters who have gone through the same fate. This is probably why she rather kept it unannounced.

I feel stressed over things like this. I have stand tall on my feet with my current situation, I have no fear to face the society and friends, but I have to hide from someone closed to me.

Life goes on, how long can I hide or not talk about it ? The truth is the marriage has ended. It is now under separation and divorce is on its way, and kids have live a life without a father for the past 2 years. The truth is I am holding on to the family as a single mom, the kids no longer asked for their father, they do not care for him.

I am tired...so tired that I wish I can make the situation clearer..

2 comments:

molly said...

I am a single mum too. To me, I think there is no need to hide and it is not necessity to tell everybody about it too.

True love said...

Hi Molly,

Thanks for the comments. I agree and it is just a part of life, when it is time to share, everything will go well too.

Have a good weekend :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa