About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, December 10, 2009

So lonely

I had just returned from a great vacation, to places that I have always wanted to and I went without the kids, it is like a breather for me. The 10 days away has been great and challenging too, it is not easy to get into one's life and get adjusted immediately. When we are on vacation, it is a different experience as we are relaxed. But when one has a routine and work, it will take some efforts for both.

Now that I am back and started to work immediately, I hadn't had time to recover from the traveling and it is quite tiring actually. On top of that, I miss my children who are away at my hometown. They are having great time as always...

While I am so lonely coming home every night into a "quiet home", I wonder they would think of me too. My daughter called me she said, Mom, the TV said Kuala Lumpur will have shower and thunder...please be careful.

I miss them....they are what I am missing most of the time.

1 comment:

True love said...

Dear r,

Hahahaha...post vacation blues..never thought about that!

I am going to see them a surprise visit...can't wait till they come home.

Have a good weekend :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa