About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My resolution and things to do for 2010


Wow...2009 is about to end real soon. I am waiting for the countdown. Somehow inside feeling a bit anxious and uneasy....

We always ask ourselves what have we achieved ? I usually don't measure it to exact, but overall I think my biggest achievement is the mental happiness.

There is lots to do for 2010 and I am sure I am on the right track to achieve some goals in life. I have posted in my facebook for all my friends :

Be innovative, have a positive outlook, make it exciting and happening, review the past quickly, let it stop there and move on to better tomorrow, smile and be happy always, live a contented 2010....dear all, have a merry and happy new year 2010 :)


I need to add more :

Stay focus
Stay healthy
Stay vibrant
Stay in love
Stay spiritually high

Keep well
Keep eating only healthy food
Keep bad habits out
Keep positive vibes
Keep spending low
Keep saving high

Spread happiness
Spread love
Spread no disease
Spread message of peace

and whatever that is good...

Happy New Year to all !!!

With metta :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa