About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, January 1, 2010

New 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 祝大家新年快乐!

My very first post for 2010..........

I kept the children stayed up just to witness the new year. From our balcony and the windows of the condo, we have many different fireworks to usher the new year. Now I am no longer feeling uneasy but very happy.

Guess what was I doing about 2 hours before the new year ???? I was clearing some old stuff of my ex...I went through boxes and piles of documents and also found lots of photos, as if I have just walked through some memory lanes of our lives together. Our wedding and honey moon photos as well as many photo over the years. I also found a receipt of a hotel stay at some resort that I was never there before......hahahahaa !

It is over...finally the lawyer managed to speak to him and he is sending the documents over by next week. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

The first phone call was to my parents....and I made a long distance call too.

Once again, this is a year with great promises and dreams will come true for all !

Love and metta to all :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa