About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Detaching soon


The lawyer just informed me that soon it will be finalised....I am detaching soon and I will have a new status written on all the forms or check those boxes that says DIVORCEE.

Previously if there is a column that says SEPARATED, I would choose that. Sometimes when the form only have SINGLE or MARRIED....hmmmmm what to fill ??

Anyway..it is just a title given to me at this point of time...what is more important is my life ahead. I choose a LIFE, I choose to LOVE and I choose a good HEALTH.

Am I happy...yes I am, after this 27 months of not knowing what will happen..finally is about to conclude. It may not be the best solution but at least one step at a time to making my life a better one. I certainly hope it will end well.

I am almost there....thank you all for the supports. Good night with metta :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, go on and have a new life ! Have a blast in your new life, you still have many many more wonderful years ahead !

True love said...

Anon..thanks for the encouragement.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa