About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, January 4, 2010

A walk down the memory lanes


The last day of 2009 I decided to start the spring cleaning. I have been thinking a lot about it months ago but don't know why, just couldn't start it. Finally, I decided that I have to do it because I want a good start for 2010.

The spring cleaning is actually to remove the personal items of my Ex. He left the house 2 years ago and never removed anything. Everything was in its original place for more than 2 years. I am glad that my maid was really helpful. As for me I need to sort out things on behalf of him is not easy. When I look at his personal belongings..I started to think if is necessary to keep still if those items were never touched for 2 years ??

While sorting out the things, I came across some photos. These photos took me down the memory lanes of the time when we were still courting, various trips that we went before we got married and eventually the wedding photos and some photos with the children. I also found some documents while I was planning the wedding including the wedding invitation list and greeting cards from friends who attended our wedding.

So the spring cleaning process is not that easy and it can be emotional if I was still fragile and emotional. It is also good to do it now after 2 years and I no longer feel sour and hurt so badly. If I have done it earlier, I could have done it emotionally.

Now I am happy because I have done a major one and it is also good for CNY preparation. This exercise seems to me like a "revamp" or "reorganising" my life.

Glad I did it :) A new year with a new life for a new ME !

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

I am almost getting there...just have to hang in there! Soon I will have a new life ! Thanks for your encouragement !

With metta always !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa