About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Parents Orientation Day


Today is the parent orientation day for my baby girl's kindergarten. I attended and found a lot of goodness in it. Even though I have two other older kids, I don't remember I have attended such event, maybe they called it differently such as meet the parents day, purely for the purpose of collecting report cards.

I chose this school for my little baby is because of their curriculum is different from what other school offers. I must say I wasn't fully understood it till today I have a better picture, and to a lot of the parents, they felt the same too.

This school is the more expensive than the school that my older children had attended. I am quite happy to see my baby girl's progress so far. The comment from the teacher has been very encouraging. On weekly basis, I get to see her progress through the communication book, also for me to share my comments about her.

I am so proud of my girl..it is my hope that she will grow up as a all rounder in every aspect in life ! I hope she will grow up to be a girl full of confident and most of all, a very happy and cheerful person.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa