About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a stressful week

I have just gone through a very stressful week.

It started since last weekend all because of the email from him, then the whole week of managing a meeting follow by the lost of my wallet on Friday.

I must admit that age is catching up and also maybe I haven't been doing this for awhile. Few years back, I have no problem managing travel related events, sleep very little yet full of energy to last the entire duration. This one week away managing on site plus a lot of running around is so tiresome.

Somehow I feel very pressured because of some difficulties and changes made by client. I felt kind of unprepared..but whatever it is, I know I have worked on it and delivered what is best. The result is not as good as I have expected...

The worst was when I lost my wallet on Friday in the middle of a very busy day. It is a full day event that started as early as 6.00am. I only had about 4 hours sleep before that and after the first half of the event, I realised my wallet was not in my bag. I actually panicked and started to look around in the car in fact twice. After about 1 hour later, I decided that I should made a call to cancel all my bank cards. Once that was done...I told myself, they are gone, lets move on and I still have a night event to finish up.

Just as I was so so caught up with the preparation though my heart was not totally focussed, I received a call that my wallet was found in Puchong. No money left as expected..but all my documents were in tact. I felt such a relief but I can't leave to collect it because the event is about to start in less than 2 hours time. Thankfully the event went well and everybody enjoyed the night.

I went to sort out the police report and tt was 12 am and I was so sleepy while making police report. The worst is driving home with my eyes half closed. I could have rammed into some dividers that night. The next morning when I woke up, I heard my maid telling my children "come lets have LUNCH"...oh dear, I slept till noon. The routine for the weekend continued...and picked up my wallet, not very happy to keep the wallet somehow, but happy to see that all documents are there.

The stressful Saturday ended with a nice gathering with my buddies who also came to my rescue because I have no money because no atm card.....We have so much fun from afternoon tea to dinner to supper...hahahaha !

Today, a bit relaxing but still feel very tired and feel like falling sick. Vit C...I need you !

I like to post this video because this is the most hilarious show I watched during the event...! It cheers me up..



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa