About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Working out again

For the last two months, I have such busy schedule traveling, work and visitors and also some laziness as an excuse.

I haven't been walking much for the past one month and I feel guilty and over the last two weeks, I have a full house and when a Chinese family is gathered, the best way is to enjoy FOOD. I have since put on some weights...terrible feeling. Somehow I also consoled myself that while I was in London and Paris, I have an enormous amount of walk everyday so that is not so bad after all.

Today, I decided to continue my regular workout, did a 40 minutes walk. Feel so good really. It is going to be more for next year, I want to have a healthy and fit body. I am not fat but just need to trim it. It is my resolution.

I am feeling 2010 is going to be great...surely it will in many ways ! I hope the same for all, stay happy, smile more, keep well and work smart :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh here. I hit upon this website I find It absolutely helpful & it's helped me so much. I should be able to contribute and support other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa