About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A step closer to divorce

I went to see the lawyer to go through the documents once again.

Apparently the document that I have are outdated...don't really know how do they work !

Something in life has to happen, have to go through, face it and accept the consequences. Seating at the office, going through each page of the petition, Deed of trust and etc..I am not sure if they are all for my benefits..hahaha. Some friends told me nothing is guarantee, in most cases, after a few months or years if lucky, he might stop paying the maintenance, defaulting the agreement. What shall I do ? There is really nothing I can do about it. If it is really bad which I pray I will have amicable divorce, then only I decide what is next step.

I don't want to think that far, as of now, he is fulfilling his commitment which is something very important to me that I feel I am lucky and blessed to have him as a man who stays to his words. Despite what both of us have gone through, it is never easy for us.

There is nothing much I can do for him, I don't want to interfere into his life as I don't have the right to and I wish him well, happy and safe.

The last thing I want is to affect is my children. I want them to live their childhood the way other perfect family do. I know it will not be the same, at least my thoughts are strong.

The last vacation we had was a good one, I appreciate my sister who had accompanied me and lessen my load to look after them. Seeing the children and their own characters... mischievous, funny and everything about them, they made my day :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa