About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas

Christmas is coming....
Every mall in the city is competing to exhibit their very own creation of christmas decoration...walking and sinked into the mood is such a great feeling...though I was never a Christian but growing up with cousins who celebrate Christmas, it became a ritual for the family since I was a kid. Remembering those childhood days where we will spend our year end 
holiday in Kulim and one of the senior will act as Santa Claus giving out those presents.

It was such a joyous ocassion and now we have grown older and cousins are married and have their own families and no longer staying in Malaysia. I just missed those good old days being one big family !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa