About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good days where are you ?

Good days where are you ?  I really missed those great days I had.  

It has been like this for me for the past few days, feeling miserable, confused, lost and troubled !

A few times I wanted to do something following my heart then again i felt my intuition may not be right and i decided not to do it ! Have you guys ever felt that way ?! 

Why do i feel like this ? I think I know why : i am not sure and fear of making mistake and can't bear the consequences ! Each time after I follow my heart, I regreted and fear for the worst.

When can i regain that confident and be myself again ?   I have been reading many self help books, motivational and inspirational, trying to bring myself back on track.  Listening to my favourite chants again, my colleague asked me how could you listen to chants in the morning,I should be listening to upbeat songs.. well my simple answer was I seek calmness while practising devotion for religion..and I enjoyed doing it in the morning !

Great and happy days are ahead of me...I am sure it will come sooner or later ! 

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa