About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How men change ?

The Love Word: 
After 6 weeks: I looo-ve you, I love you, I love you!
 
After 6 months: Of course, I love you.
 
After 6 years: GOD, if I didn ' t love you, then why did I marry you?
 



Back from Work:
 
After 6 weeks: Honey, I ' m home!
 
After 6 months: I ' m BACK!!
 
After 6 years: Have you cooked yet?
 

Phone Ringing:
 
After 6 weeks: Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
 
After 6 months: Here, it ' s for you.
 
After 6 years: ANSWER THE PHONE DAM*T!!
 

Cooking:
 
After 6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
 
After 6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
 
After 6 years: DUMPLING AGAIN??
 

New Dress:
 
After 6 weeks: Wow, you look like an angel in that dress.
 
After 6 months: You bought a new dress again?
 
After 6 years: How much did THAT cost me?
 

TV:
 
After 6 weeks: Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
 
After 6 months: I like this movie.
 
After 6 years: I ' m going to watch PIRATES play, if you ' re not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself!
 

Making Love:
 
After 6 weeks: Baby, I want you tonight?
 
After 6 months: Lets make another baby, my mother just called!!!
 
After 6 years: Please MOVE over to your side, I ' m suffocating here!!!!
 

Sharing this with all my friends who need a hearty laughter !!!
 

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa