About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Satisfaction

I haven't had this feeling for awhile...

For the past 4 months, I have been working hard on a project with Ministry of Health and the conference finally concluded yesterday.   Not sure about others, but I would pass the event with 90% as I see many smiling faces from the speakers  to delegates and organiser.  What a relief :-)

Couldn't express how I felt when the closing remarks were made.  I knew my worries, complaint, unhappiness are finally over and it is time to shake hands to everyone, showing gratitudes for those who have made it a success..sweat out and worked hard over the months.

During these 2 days, some of them called me "Mrs. Fix It"...haha, I kinda like it as it has been my nature to fix things up and put thing in the right perspetive.  Mostly importantly seeing those BIG SMILE on their faces.

I always believe if I have decided to do it, I will do it to the best, ensuring everyone is happy be it the vendor, client and others.  Last evening, the foreign speakers came to me,  asking for some advice where should they go for local food, recommended where to walk nearby the hotel but thought over the challenge of them finding the right one, I offered to walk them there and ordered some food too.

It is all worth it...they came back to the hotel and told me, the dinner has been great, thank you so much for your help.

I feel good ! 
I am so satisfied !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa