About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, November 13, 2008

May you live happily and peacefully

This evening as I got into the car, heard my sms alert..read the content of the sms, didn't really understand but it was disturbing and confusing one.

So I called the friend who text me and to my disappointment, it was actually not a good news. My school mate had a heart failure and it happened just 3 months ago right after she gave birth to her4th child.

Life is so unexpected...few months back, another school mate committed suicide and left the wife and a 1 year old son.  Why did he die ? No one actually has the answer !  And just heard from another friend, my classmate has been diagnosed with breast cancer.   No wonder I decided to have my mamogram done...scare to die young.. haha !

In our life, apart from being unhappy about our work, people who agitates us and unpleasnat situation, these are just little ups and downs in life that we can ignore and forget...but if we are stricken with sickness.....so what is so bad about work compares to our HEALTH.

Health is all about our life...to lead a happy life, we need to eat well, sleep well, take balanced nutrition meal and most importantly our life style.   But I also believe the inner peace and positiveness is very important and that is what holding on to my emotions not to the extreme either way.  Nowadays, no matter how unhappy,  I will first try to stay cool and calm, and it doesn't really border me, unless it is beyond what I can hold on...I choose to cry outloud and it helps.  Perhaps this is the good thing about ladies..we can cry ! 

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa