About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Boring


What a title for the post...

Actually I had busy day, brought the children to attend birthday party and in between had to make a trip to airport and back to be with the kids and watched them having great time.

I woke up early this morning and I should go to bed together with my little baby a moment ago, somehow, my tired body is against my will to sleep. I just spent the last two hours playing game, surfing the net..and thinking of someone..hahaha. Probably this is the missing part..I am missing someone.

I was afraid to sleep too early and I will wake up very early in the morning. My weekend has always been like this actually not much of activities, perhaps for the last 10 days, my sister was around and I was away with the children so it was busy then and that makes the different. Today, I suddenly find the house very quiet and I felt bored.

Yes, I miss someone. I am glad there is always something to look forward to in life, otherwise the life will be boring and less exciting. Hopefully this feeling will stay forever.

It has been awhile since I last posted a song..I heard this song while I was on holiday in Hong Kong.


Good night and wish you a sweet dream !

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Thanks for the wishes. This is what love can do to one..being in love and to be loved are both important, when there is love there is hope. When there is hope, life will only get better and better.

have a good day !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa