About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy moments



I just spent two quality days with my children..

We decided to stay away from home during this long break, and instead of traveling further to South or North, it was just a short trip away @ Putrajaya Shangri-la. The hotel is quiet and the pool is almost ours...

When we first checked in..heavy rain and I was very disappointed as our plan to be by the pool to celebrate Joelle's birthday will not be possible. Thankfully the sun came back after 30 minutes and we couldn't waste any more time, head straight to the pool. We have late lunch by the pool and lots of great fun.

This is not my first trip to Putrajaya, but always for work and never stayed there later than 5 pm, and this time I drove around and surprisingly, the feeling is great. I didn't feel as if I was in KL or near KL. It is a city by itself very distinctive feature, different landscape, architecture and road as compared to where we live.

We had dinner at the famous Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant which is right across our hotel at the Taman Botanic, the food is just average and not value for money though!

This morning, we explored one of the many parks in the city. I realise the park in front of the hotel is actually just across the PM's office..if only you have a house across the street, you can walk to work. The park is nicely landscape but lack the maintenance especially the ponds and fountain sadly.

We spent another 2 hours by the pool just before we checked out, everyone had great time. It is all worth it..a great family outing.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa