About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Painful memories 2 years ago

Time flies it is 2 years now and I can still remember them very clearly.

I am not sure if this is good or bad, as I said to myself, don't look back the past, let it go and close that door, another door is awaiting but this daunting memories still linger on.

It was a nightmare to me 2 years ago, every part of my life broken into pieces, unemployed, lonely, uncertainty, lost and totally fearful.

It hurts me both physically and emotionally and two years after, I have become much stronger emotionally, the physical pain has gone but the bad memories stay.

I really wish I can wipe them out...but it is never possible. I only wish to have more love to ease this feeling. I am not sure writing this post will help me to forget the past...but I guess it is those once for all...never look back !

I read through my old posts and I found this article Create A Life of Love that I have posted which is truly inspirational and motivated for me to move on. I do have fear to love as much as I think I can, but life goes on...I will over come it soon,

Maybe this time, maybe it's you !

God bless me :)

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Thanks for the word of encouragement..I certainly will move on!

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa