About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Song

Do you have a song that you called it "Our Song" ?

I do and strangely I heard this song in particular many times whenever we are in the same scenario and circumstances in life.

I find having a song called "OURS" is very romantic and it is a way for two committing into a relationship. And how long does it take or at what stage of a relationship for a couple to have "Our Song" ? Perhaps not every relationship will even come this far. Once I knew this person and we share a lot deep affections for each other, but we didn't share a song that is ours.

I only have 2 songs and even though I have more than two relationships in life. Both songs fitted into my life and they mean something to me. They are great songs...




2 comments:

True love said...

Hi r,

Our song to me is a song that we like so much, a song we shared during while in relationship, a song we both laugh together, we sing and listen together...

When a relationship fails, whatever song that we listen to at that moment, it is only one party listening to that help to ease the pain while reminiscing the memories of the past...

Anyway, life is always moving forward..our song is just a song that keeps us together :)

Have a good day !

True love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa