About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sharing my life with my children


I have been thinking of this and it is something that I need to share with the children.

My life and my marriage situation with my children. My son seems to know that we will divorce eventually. And he asked me if we are divorced? The status is the divorce should conclude by end of the year I think.

My eldest daughter said to me, "Mom since papa is no longer here, I don't want to talk about him and I will feel sad and you too." And I told them we have to move on with life and even papa has also moved on.

This issue is very tricky and it is not a one time talk sought of. It is something that we need to talk over and over again as we face life and changes. I share with them the important of feeling being loved, and they comforted me that they felt the love from me, and I have to love them even more as I am alone now, and in return they will love me very much.

I hope to have my children's understanding and support as we continue this life journey. My children actually accepted that they no longer will see their papa. They are great kids !

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

I certainly hope life ahead for us will be full of joy and happiness. It is also a great growing environment for the children!

Thanks !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa