About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hometown friends

Last night after a long while we had another get together.

It was at the happening place in Jaya One. We wanted to be at The Brussels ~ really happening place but at 5.30 pm, the place is already full despite heavy rain in the evening. Can you believe it ??? So we settled for The Monkeys...a name well suited for us...hahhaha!

The gathering was great, seeing friends whom we have not met for a long time. Two have recently been promoted to be fathers and one came all the way from hometown.

As usual in our gathering with hometown mates..it won't be complete without reminiscing good times back to school days, the facebook talk, the latest hobbiesm, sharing of recipes (for the ladies la) and most importantly our home made delicacies.

Next we plan to organise a pot luck and this will be only Kelantanese delicacies only....I am very excited about this gathering, now is to decide where to meet !!

Good to see old friends....thanks for making it last night !

May all be happy, peaceful and safe, with metta !

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

hahaha...so true about the extra "lbs" and "shade on the head". I just cant hide my anymore and decided just let it be! Good time with friends are hard to find, I tell myself, don't expect much from them, I have changed myself and no longer the same girl they used to know !

have a superb holiday too..

with metta !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa