About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life is challenging



This evening I was with 2 other ladies, and we have the same fate in life

Sadly we went through the same trouble with the marriage, financial situation and everything seem to fall apart in life.

We have challenging life, coping with daily expenses, and my girl friend said you have three...it is really not easy. At least for the moment, he meets his commitment on monthly basis which is a relief to me. As for my other 2 friends, they have more to worry financially.

Life is never easy, especially with children. I really hope I will continuously have the strength to live the best I can, I just hope to have a contented life and a day that ends with no fear.

I just learnt this from a drama that I just watched...I particularly like this closing script "As long as I have a partner to laugh with me, and he extends his hands for me".

My simple wish in life !

With metta always :)

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

Simplicity is the key to happiness..moderation is key to contentment ! Agree ?

Good night !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa