About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Despair !



I faced an issue with him recently and I have asked him to resolve it soonest possible. And he didn't respond to me if he has done something about it.

Little that I know what exactly is happening, I finally realized what had happened and it is too late. I ask for it to be return to me, I know it will be tougher than anything I can imagine.

Out of frustration, I wrote to him, and all he said was..am sorry !


Who feels sorry for me ? This issue was not the fault of me, the other party is involved, I am the unfortunate one, what do I do now ? I can't be doing this for you anymore..I have a life and 3 precious lives with me.

It spoil my day and even thinking of cancelling dinner plan, but life goes on, if I have to fake, just put up a brave front, I just did, I am just enjoying my sorrow...hahahaha. I just faked, but I have no choice, just stay strong and move on.

I feel despair, frustrated and unhappy. I only pray that he survives...

With metta..may you be well, peaceful and safe.

1 comment:

True love said...

Thanks r,

Your comments have been very encouraging to me..I thank you for feeling for me, there is really nothing much you can do. But seems like there is still unfinished responsibility attached to him...一夜夫妻,百夜恩, 脱不离的关系!

With metta always, I wish all beings well, happy and safe !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa