About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My love



I am actually very tired and it has been a long day, meeting till almost 10 pm, but my mind and hands are eager to write this post.

Actually this is nothing interesting or exciting but it is all about my love - 3 precious children.

A moment ago, the baby came to me, just step out from my room, sucking her thumb, her messy hair all over, looking extreme blurred and walked to me. She woke up and realised I am not in the room. All I did was cuddle her in my arms, brushed her messy hair aside so that I can see her little angel face clearer. And just to kiss her little forehead, and feel her warm in my arm.

The two older one are equally my darlings..they know how much I love them, and why do I care so much and been fierced to them. All three are devils and angels, how can I don't love them. No affirmation needed, I know my love for them is real and so true!

Just a short post..but it is all about my love!

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

I do find solace and renewing my strength in moving forward with my life surrounded by 3 precious. And you are so right that we find them so important, at time when I don't have them around, I will miss them...hahaha!

Again, I would say, we all need a balanced life!

Thanks for the sharing your thoughts!

:)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa