About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My son is on facebook


I can see he is growing, and it is a joy and I enjoy as well as I also geram at times....

Firstly he started his gmail account, and he created his own blog and now he is into facebook. Nowadays he has many friends calling him and they have some common topics like discussion on the some IT staff...can you believe it??

A few minutes ago, he was chatting with me on facebook. And since he is quite an IT savvy person and I don't have to teach him much on the application.

I hope with facebook, it helps to foster a closer bonding. I actually treat him like a big boy but I know he wishes to be mommy's little boy, still a lot of "manjaing" ! I feel the way to teach him is to give him more responsibilities at home...and of late I see some improvement!

Mommy's big boy, you were once tiny and small when I held you in my arm 10 years ago, when you made me a proud mom for the very first time...you have grown to be a big and handsome boy now.

Mama loves you Jordan !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa