About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My baby girl

I must admit the little girl is my darling.....maybe she is the youngest and she simply knows how to make me laugh ! She is forever my baby girl..the one that I can carry still...

She is adorable, cute and she has beautiful eyes, 2 dimples...she has that manja look that you simply can't raise your voice. She is like a little puppy and just glue her head to me. Something funny yesterday between me, the maid and her..maid was talking to me and she was in between our conversation, and she suddenly said this to kakak..."you scold me ar???" We burst into laughter by her response..obviously the maid wasn't scolding her!

When she talks, she surprises you all the time. Each time when I look into her eyes, her unpretentious face, the sweet smile, cute face and her naturally curled hair, I always think of her father, he has missed seeing her growing up.

Today met up with a few ex colleagues during a gathering, everyone has their share of opinion about my children. And this remark certainly stays...he is the replica of his father!

My dearest children..mom loves you all !

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

I wish him well too...he chose to take this path!

Have a great week ahead too !

with metta :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa