About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My bed


I have been thinking about this lately, especially nowadays my 3 precious sleep on my bed and left me with a narrow side to sleep.

I have been sleeping on this bed for years since I got married. The kids occasionally shared my bed. Of late, they love to share the bed and the only thing that came to my mind is, they want to be part of me and closer to me.

As we all know, kids love to kick their blanket, and changing position always, they might end up at the bottom of the bed when they wake up, or it might be horizontal and etc. Can you imagine all three, 6 legs crisscrossing each other, one foot on the tummy of the other..hahahaha!

This is what I love and enjoying seeing them on my bed, even though I don't have a proper bed to myself. Since the day I started to sleep alone, I am still loyally sleeping on one side of the bed...I always thought maybe I should sleep in the middle of the bed, and have the entire bed to myself, strangely when I lie down, it is always on one side of the bed...don't know why...hehehe!

2 comments:

True love said...

Hi r,

Hahahaha...actually quite through, I was sleeping on the left maybe because i have to be nearer to the baby those days..

I fully agree with you what the kids would do in their sleep..and we were just like that! and tonight, they are all in my room again as I replying this comment...hahahaha

good night!

True love said...

I mean quite true...but now I am on the RIGHT side of the bed!

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa