About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My day


My day usually starts well...work out, already planned out for the day, client calling me or text me and etc. Visiting client to follow up on upcoming event, to present new proposal and just to build the rapport.

Back to the office, deal with internal issues, operational matters that ultimately my objective is to deliver the best for the client.

Makan2 is just another part of life, lunch here or there, today I will lunch with my client, business associates, acquaintances and sometimes in the evening, have a teh tarik, a few drinks with friends and client just to relax after a long day !

In between the day, we deal with challenges at work, negotiating and planning, interesting and funny moments at work, receiving phone calls and sms from those that make your day or those that trying to sell you insurance in 5 mins sales talk.....argghhh.

Back home, opening up mail box is not something I look forward, full of whatever whatever we have to pay for living. But, I have 3 beautiful and adorable children waiting for me that brightens up my day. Seeing them make my day even better, typically as a mom, whenever I walk pass any bakery, I will step in to get some breads and cakes.

This is how I live a day at one time, start the day right (hopefully everyday), facing the world and challenges and look forward to end it well and start another great day tomorrow.

:)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa