About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Treats for children



Whenever I am out with the kids in the weekends, I must say my children are not demanding and pampered with toys and etc. But most of the times, whenever they asked for something like books and toys, I will give it to them.



Seems like I am pampering them right ?? I don't want to pamper them neither I will give in always. But the fact is, now I am a single parent, I feel sad for my kids, just imagine before that, they turn to their father to ask for things when they failed to ask from me or vice versa ! I know what is like when I was young, if I want something from my mom, when I was refused, I know where to turn to and that is my father.

So nowadays, whenever they want something, I will do whatever I can to fulfill their request. Because there is no one for them to "manja" and if I say "NO" it is the final answer.

I am blessed with understanding children that if I have to say "NO" to them, I will reason it out with them why no, and when I promise them something, I will deliver.

It is not easy as a single mom. I need to discipline them, can't spoil them, and need to love them all. It can be the torn between two situations...

I think whatever I am doing with them, it is all out of love :)

2 comments:

True love said...

Hi r,

I know their disappointment when I say NO, but so far I have not failed them when I promised them something..it is all about trust ! So it is difficult for me....hahaha I survived la!

:)

True love said...

Hi r, You are so right...now I am trying to get the right footage...so the future is easier when they grew older ! I hope so la...

God will bless me with the strength and wisdom!

Do you have teenagers at home?? Care to share some tips...hahaha !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa