About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet moments with kids


I just had to write this down even though I am already on the bed ready to sleep.

Spending weekends with my children are actually full of surprises and laughter.

Surprises can be from anyone of them..and seeing them growing day by day, especially the little one, she speaks clearly now compares to weeks back, words that she used at times can be very unexpected. She learns from the brother and sister all sorts of tricks, but she is different from them as she is the most loving one, she loves to kiss and hug and that suits me well...hahaha !

Joelle shared with me that Jordan wants to be a famous and well known person like Uncle Ping. Uncle Ping inspired him as people writes about him on magazine and he wants to be someone like that in the future and be rich too ! There is something that I have to work on....to have Jordan to tell me his secret..

The children are learning to be independent too, Jordan is able to cook simple meal to fill his stomach when he is hungry....he is improving actually and he is growing too. He is no longer the skinny boy though he is still not the chubby one.

Joelle is also learning to cook and she cooked mushroom soup. Finally, today I swam with the kids. I haven't been swimming for as long as I can remember maybe over one year. I am glad I did it..it has been great !

One very funny moment with my little girl that prompted me to write this post is when I asked her who does she love ? She replied "mama, cheh cheh, kakak, ko ko, da yi, kong kong, po po" and I asked her anymore ? Guess what is her reply....."enough" ! Hahahaha...that was a good one !

So many little and cute moments with each one of them ~ my precious darlings ! I am indeed blessed and lucky to have them to be part of my life ! My love for them will only grow and will never end !

with metta :-)

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

They are my precious....they give me their best attention and care to me too, especially my little one when I come back from my walk, she will hand me a towel and check if I am sweating...hahaha

Wish you a great week :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa