About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, July 13, 2009

Set your priority

If we have set our priority differently, what would be the outcome ??

I thought about this while driving and been thinking about it. In life, we have many things to work on to achieve our desired result. In corporate world, some would want to focus all on career while remaining as a single, and not even considering marriage or any serious relationship ! Some would settled down to be a housewife while putting the priority as a mother and wife on top of career.

I have had my share as a housewife and in fact for almost 4 years and it is a long time. It is a sacrifice that I made for the sake of family. I gave up my job and stay at home as 黄面婆 ! Almost felt I have lost touch with the corporate world. At that time, I don't have many friends who were not working, I started to have fear, and I could only talked to my friends when they are free in the office..and my topics are all about the children. He was then working on assignment abroad and I was alone most of the time with my son. I just feel like writing this down..after he completed his assignment, I found out that he did something disloyal while he was abroad !

When I decided to go back to work, I switched my priority to building a career and it was tough for me, to get started and I don't even know how to use email....lol. I have worked passionately and in fact loyally as I rejoined the company I left when I quit. I worked very hard and got my way up and left after 4 years. My priority changed again to focus on family as I have 3 kids now to worry about.

What I like to share here is if my husband and I have set our priority on the important of the harmony of a family instead of his strong self ego, and for me was to accept his flaws as secondary issue in our marriage...will it still be the same outcome ??

Honestly I also don't know, but at that time we both have set different priorities...! That is life..I guess we need to be calm, take a deep breath each time when anger is triggering...and then only we make the decision.

Just my thought :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

家家有本難念的经, you're no exception....

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa