About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, July 4, 2009

What language do you speak during sex ?

I was with a few friends at a pub in TTDI, a nice place with mixture of foreigner and working class locals. They serve good beer, draught at reasonable price and ambiance overall quite nice.

So, we have this pub chat about college days and the topic went as far as language used during sex....hahahaha ! Pretty interesting and we discussed about making love to a foreigner who doesn't speak English as the first language....hahahaha! Just because most of us in Malaysia speak English commonly and even during sex, jargon that we used is also in English la..!


Imagine, making love to a Chinese from China, and you need to switch all the vocabulary to Mandarin....I am not going to elaborate la ! Just use your imagination if you understand Mandarin! See if it makes you laugh just like I did last night ! Even if it is in Bahasa Malaysia...it would sound funny too ! Just curious if local Malay couples do change to speak in Bahasa during intimacy ! Whatever it is, I think everyone speaks in their own first language / native language such as Spanish, African and etc....

Hmmmm, this leads me to think of prostitution house, how do they communicate if she is from China and her client is from Africa who only speak Afrikan....! Sign language and expression would be helpful and necessary.....lol !

Interesting and fun night out....!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah.. how interesting ! where is this ttdi water-hole ? may be one day, will join you guys.

True love said...

Hi Anon,

Hahaha...I had a real good laugh and good company is soooo important. Sure hope to meet you one day...do I know you ? Anyway, a bit of publicity for this place..it is called the SID's !

Thanks for dropping by my blog, wish you have a good weekend !

With metta :-)

True love said...

Hi r,

We have natural instinct that reacts the way we know what is coming...you are right...hahaha !

Have a great weekend too !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa