About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sisterly Chat


I had a good chat with my sis last night. As we grow older, we have walked so much and gone through a bit too, and when we meet, it is great to share our lives experiences. I enjoy moments with my sisters where all four of us just relax and chat ! Sadly it is not easy to do this often as we are not near one another !

We spoke about how we face life being a single mom, and coping with children and their demand. Our social life and how we manage them. We have a good laugh as well as sharing of tears of how painful it is being one! We know what is life as a mom what's more single mom, we appreciate how much a vacation or a time to ourselves mean so much to us !

Thanks Sis for allowing me to know you better !



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa