About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mid Year Review


6 months has gone for 2009...so what have I achieved ?

I have fully completed one year with my present employer ! Though it is still a bit of challenge here and there, in fact it is good so that I still have room to grow not exactly on moving up, but more things to learn and perhaps contribute to the company.

Divorce is mid way..I think it is coming to an end very soon after much of frustration and complains made to the lawyer, finally something is moving !

The kids are definitely growing, they are eating a lot and I can see my bills are increasing. 3 kids and their appetite..no joke ! But I have to feed them no matter how...and I enjoy seeing how they enjoy food !

Life...I am coping well, more relaxed than past 6 months ! I guess it is all about reaching the stage where you are sort of healed...but not fully ! I must say I did pretty well...coming to 2 years of separation and I did well so far...agree ?

Parents are doing ok...and I need to visit them more and spend more time with them.

Religious and spiritually I am doing a lot better than before and this has been by my side guiding me and leading me with the strength to move on. Sounds like I am such a religious person....hahaha !

So, in the nutshell...I am doing fine ! Life went through ups and downs but my positive mindset and determination to live on has driven me here today.

The next half year...it is going to get better with a lot more smiles on my face ! I look forward to keeping good health, maintaining the work out and works towards my dream to climb Mt. Kinabalu next year ! Last but not least.....must look prettier or eh hemm at least maintain !

That is about all....shall do another review after 3/4 of the year..!

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa