About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy and Excited day !

Today has been a long day at work...

I am excited as the Prime Minister's wife has confirmed her attendance to officiate the opening of the campaign. That also means that I have more work to do. A lot of planning and details are needed. Hope to have the best team support. This is another baby project for me !

The event has kicked off with the press launch, and more loose ends need to be tied up and I am just equally excited and tired too. Why, I know the reason....

At the press launch, I have even better understanding what and how Thalassaemia will affect us. I think at the end of this project, I can be the volunteer for the association (if they want me la..lol).

I am almost there to see the birth of the project.....I have started working on this since March this year..I put in all my heart and passion and even sweat in this project.....I am happy and I will ensure it is a success !

Yeah..just keeping my fingers crossed for the smooth execution :)

1 comment:

True love said...

thanks for the encouragement! Whether she turns up eventually is still a question mark ???? I just hope it turns out well !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa