About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Will they move on their own ???



When I went into the bathroom, the house was quiet as the kids are still out in school for extra curriculum activities. About 10 minutes later, the house is screamingly noisy with their noises, playing "Beat it" and singing along, jumping on my bed and rolling all over !

And I beginning to think, the noise is getting me a bit crazy, and on the contrary if the house is completely quiet if they don't live with me, will I be as happy still without them around me ? I brushed off the idea of stopping them from having the monkey fun time jumping on the bed. Their laughter and giggling sound actually make me happy at times (only)...lol !


I asked them, if I don't tell them what to do, eg. it is time to shower, it is time to get ready and get dressed for classes and etc. Will they move on their own ? My eldest daughter answered very fast, no, I won't ! My son said I will but it takes 10 minutes later to do it.

As a mom now, I remember when I was a kid, we are so used to being told to do this, to do that. Is this something we repeat generation over generation, or it is just my kids that needed this attention all the time. Maybe they are still young, and they are not the time keeper. Naturally, I am the one to push things moving !

I like my kids to be independent and it is time to let them take up little responsibility..

Just my thought in the morning !

Have a good weekend :)

2 comments:

True love said...

Hi r,

I like the million dollar question "will I be happy without them"?

When you have them, sometimes they can drive you up the wall...argghh, but when they are away, automatically you feel lost and miserable without their presence!

So so true, being parents we just need to balance ourselves to enjoy them to the most :)

出張ホスト said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa