About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The future of parents


This morning the Star highlighted abandoned old folks by their children. They are left at the general hospital and never taken home after that.

My son told me "Mom, so many left abandoned, the children don't take care of their parents" and I asked him," will this happen to mom?" he replied, "No, it won't". I feel a sense of relief though, but he is only 10 years old, will he remember this phrase that he once spoken ?? As they grow up, living in the society and environment that advances and evolving, their thinking might change due to unforeseen circumstances, it is really no guarantee.

I guess I should plan my retirement without children. Hahaha...the bonus is I have 3, maybe out of three one will be happy to have me !

Comparing to those without kids, will they have to worry about this ?? Or they may have fear of being lonely at old age?? For those with children, they have different set of worries, kids mixing the bad company, kids not filial to them, left the parents for a life on their own ?

My future with the kids.....I only pray that no matter how difficult to walk through this life, I can bring them up successfully in a happy environment they deserve to have ! The rest, I leave it to the universe to take care !

With metta to all :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa