About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, July 6, 2009

Take a deep breath....


Everyday we do the same ritual, rush to leave the house to beat the bad traffic..a few minutes late could affect the arrival time and etc...

Practically we have a long list of things to do, task to accomplish for the day or maybe just the routine to work on...while we are so busy getting things done, how many of us are actually mindful of our breathing !

Actually I am one of those who doesn't bother much...and to many do we need to ?? Perhaps those who does Yoga and Qi Qong will be mindful of their breathing technique! And since I have started meditation, I do take note of my breathing. Actually in meditation, there are too a few techniques to observe the breathing....length and speed of each breath and a few others.

What I really feel good is when I took a few deep breaths, I feel a sense of relief and feel less stress-up, more calm and relax. These reactions are something we all know. I did this just before I begin my brisk walk, taking in the fresh air and I feel great ! This is something that we should be mindful of its effectiveness in wellbeing of our daily life.

I am going to do this...no matter what happened the night before, I have to wake up feeling good, take a few deep breaths before I step into the bathroom...and if I am doing my walk, another deep breath and when I am facing challenges and sensed something unpleasant coming my way...take a deep breath, relax !

Quite easy and I am sure it works well !

1 comment:

True love said...

So natural
So Simple
So Basic
So effective
and it is free...

I like that,breathing is all about that..thanks r, and it is just so true !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa