About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Marriage


A friend sent me this article...(double click on the image to enlarge for better reading)

It is nice and very soothing to read ! That reminds me of what I saw during my regular weekend outing.

I got used to walking alone in the mall after sometime being alone, since I have no one to talk to, I look and observe people in the mall, young couples, old couples and family.

So after reading this article, I remember I saw this old Indian couple in their 60's sharing the escalator with me. They have so much to talk and laugh, and at the end of the escalator, he walked next to her and hold her hand..and they continued their joyful conversation. In my heart, I really wanted to tell them.."I am so happy for both of you, you inspired me to live long and love long"

I didn't do so obviously...they probably will think something is wrong with me..!

I don't know why, when I see this couple looking so happy, I feel equally happy inside me. The lovingkindness in me radiated towards them. Perhaps they have shown me a good example of being old together is a joy and able to share our lives together is another greater happiness. It is their gesture that makes me think deeper how to maintain a good relationship !?

May all be well, happy and peaceful...with metta :)

1 comment:

True love said...

Hi r,

I agree with you about being old together is mixture of a lot of sacrifices, love and hates (at times) and tears too. I am just normal and always hopeful for happiness till I grow old even if it is going to be alone...hahaha !

Positive thinking ma...happy or unhappy is all about our mindset...should not let others influence us..right ?? If I choose to love, I will love deeply and passionately ! There is no one to blame for our lives..

I like this song too...最浪漫的事。。

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa